Families are forever

Families are forever

Friday, May 1, 2009

Prom

Last month when Ashlee got home from a stag, school dance, she found a whole bunch of really large rocks on our front porch. There was a note that said, "Ashlee, you rock! Will you go to prom with me? (Look for my name on the rocks)." It took her a little while to find the name hiding under one of the rocks. It was Evan Braithwaite.
Amber did Ashlee's hair!

Evan and Ashlee ready to head off to the dance!

3 comments:

Danica said...

I like her hair! I am excited to have teenagers in my home. All of the social activities with these good kids are so fun!

The Russell 4 said...

Yeah! Ashlee is beautiful as always and so glad the gloves made it there on time. Nothing like the last minute.

Heather Jones said...

Dione, I am so glad you sent the gloves. She was so happy! Thank you. They arrived about 5 hours before her date picked her up! Thanks again!