About a week ago, Tyler was looking under the couch for something. There was a pencil on the floor and some how the sharpened point poked into his cheek with a lot of pressure. The earaser part of the pencil must have pushed against the couch leg or carpet. He came running to me screaming and he had a deep punture wound in his left cheek. We scrubbed it with a new toothbrush to try to help prevent permanent color. (When the color goes deep into the skin it is like a tattoo and is permanent.) It seems to be healing nicely, but you can still see the pencil color on his left cheek. It does look a little bit like a freckle so it won't really be a big deal, but I do hope it's not so deep that it's permanent. 
1 comment:
Cute Ty...so are Brittany and I the least favorite kids? How come we didn't get spotlighted? I'm just kidding of course, I don't relly want a picture of me up anyway :) Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment